The Main Staircase
The Main Staircase was built by Michał Kazimierz Ogiński between 1766 and 1768. Its walls are covered with the Dutch cobalt tiles made around 1700 in the workshop in Harlingen, branch of Delff. Royal portraits of Stanisław August Poniatowski, Jan III Sobieski and Maria Kazimiera Sobieska with her son Jakub. The portraits of the owners: Karolina Fryderyka Lubomirska with Michał Kazimierz Ogiński and Michał Kazimierz Radziwiłł.